Based in Viana do Castelo, Portugal
20 April, 2020
SBX 5K is a Multiplayer PVP turn-based strategy sci-fi arena shooter. Players fight in 1vs1 matches that test their reflexes and wits. Player fight 4 to 7 rounds of FPS action in a small modular map, in between these rounds they make strategic decisions that change the configuration of the map. They can place walls to give cover or imprison opponents, they can extend the map or place props to give them an advantage. A global leaderboard keeps the score and victories are broadcast to the game's discord channel.
The game was released on Monday 19 Apr. 2020.
- SBX is a 1vs1 FPS. Each round ends once one player kills the other.
- At the end of the round both place Hexes on the map.
- At the beggining of the round they spawn and fight each other again.
- You have various weapons at your disposal by clicking the numbers on your keyboard.
- Every 3 rounds, the winner of the round can place a sector, changing his spawn to that sector.
- The first player to defeat his opponent 7 times wins.
Logo & Icon
Shadowmatic Labs allows for the contents of SBX 5K to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from SBX 5K is legally & explicitly allowed by Shadowmatic Labs. This permission can be found in writing at http://shadowmatic.pt/presskit/sheet.php?p=sbx_5k.
About Shadowmatic Labs
Shadowmatic Labs® is a die-hard gamedev studio out to conquer the world. Abel Dantas and João Borlido kicked it off in 2018 and it has been growing ever since, building on a vision of an autonomous gamedev coop with in-house products.
More information on Shadowmatic Labs, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Bruno Silva, Miguel Dantas, João Borlido